Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is the one treatment modality for a broad range of psychological, emotional or relationship problems which can be effectively treated through both the mediums of on-line video counselling, or via telephone interview. This service does not have any geographical restrictions and can be used worldwide.
The proven effectiveness of these diverse mediums lies in a treatment style which has as its basis 'corrective teaching experiences'.
How can Cognitive - Behavioural Therapy help you?
CBT can help you learn to:
- Change negative thinking patterns which keep you from fulfilling your life goals.
- Become more in control of your life rather than feeling powerless to change.
- Develop better self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Raise self-awareness, and gain a clearer sense of direction.
- Learn state of the art, social, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves:
'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?'
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people around you won't feel insecure.
We are all meant to shine as children do.
We are born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically releases others.
Taken from Nelson Mandela's